If you are finding you have labels in your queue that are not responding to you pressing the send to lab button then this tutorial will help fix that for you. This usually means you have had your internet connection drop during submitting a sample meaning the sample corrupted. Click view queue and use the print print label function for each sample to submit all the other samples in queue leaving behind the problem sample. The problem sample will be the one that doesn’t respond to the print button. So skip that and print all the others one by one. You can for your records print off the labels that appear, but they are not needed for the lab as we have the electronic record you submitted. Delete the problem sample and pre-register that one again. If still having problems click the contact us button below.
Related Knowledge Base Posts
- How to get Quick Assist screen sharing support from LubeWear.com (2 minutesread)
- Is your page coming up blank? (2 minutesread)
- Site unsecure / connection is not private message (3 minutesread)
- LubeWear.com SSL revoked Error message (3 minutesread)
- How to get the K number right every time? (4 minutesread)
- LubeWear.com Password TroubleShooting (3 minutesread)